Pentaline® is an internationally registered trademark, well recognized for its technical capability and experience in the development of complete, large-scale projects in the industrial lines and robotic systems fields.
With deep insight into the operational structure and management of an industrial line, Pentaline® entered the industrial market in 2004, dedicating its foundation years to the creation of engineering solutions for industrial intralogistics systems.
Pentaline® manufactures and installs, individually or incorporated in more extensive projects:
- Complete industrial filling and packaging lines;
- Complete end-of-line solutions with flexible high-speed robotic systems;
- Robotic depalletizers and palletizers for handling and packaging;
- AS/RS Warehouses & AGV's;
- Rinsers with air and/or water;
- Elevators and descenders for bottles, packs/boxes, pallets, among others;
- Dividers and unifiers;
- All types of conveyors;
The company focuses and operate mainly in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and tissue paper industries. However, the versatility of many of their solutions and products, allow for their integration in other markets as well.