Soluciones de Transportadores y Automatización, S.A. de C.V. started operating in 2012 under the brand name "TYA Solutions", with offices and a test centre in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico.
TYA Solutions supplies everything from components and systems to turnkey projects involving intralogistics processes such as conveying, lifting, sorting, palletising, wrapping, automatic storage and supply of boxes, containers or pallets.
The company use mechanical and electrical engineering, simulations and control systems, as well as state-of-the-art technology to offer their customer the best solution.
Handling technology for boxes and containers:
- Belt conveyors and MCP roller turntables
- Vertical reciprocating and continuous lifts as well as multi-level spirals.
- Automatic palletising, 1000–3500 products/hour.
- Miniload, multi-level shuttles and racks for smart storage.
- Complete inbound/outbound systems for e-commerce: Conveying and lifting of containers from floor level to multi-level mezzanine floors and vice versa.
Handling technology for pallets:
- Conveyors, transfers and turntables.
- Automatic ring wrapping, 45–160 pallets/hour.
- Pallet dispensers.
- Automatic labelling.
- Vertical lifts for up to 2000 kg.
- Transfer cars, stacker cranes and dynamic racks.
TYA Solutions convey the final customer’s products from the end of the line to their storage location on a pallet with automated solutions.
Successful solutions from Mexico are implemented in the United States by TYA Intralogistics, Inc.